Procurement foundations training
Who is this for?
This free training is for NSW Government employees and eligible buyers who are new to roles where they spend government money.
The training consists of eight short modules covering:
- Governance (15 mins)
- NSW Government’s procurement objectives (15 mins)
- Procurement legislation and policies (10 mins)
- Planning your procurement (10 mins)
- Sourcing (20 mins)
- Implementing and managing the arrangement (10 mins)
- Probity in procurement (10 mins)
- Corruption prevention in procurement (15 mins).
Modules can be completed in sequence, as part of the Procurement Foundations pathway, or separately in any order.
Note: This training focuses on NSW specific whole-of-government rules and practices. It does not cover any agency-specific rules that you must apply, nor does it cover construction procurement.
Access the Procurement Foundations training in Comperio – A NSW Government procurement training platform.