Introduction to NSW Public Sector procurement training
Who is this for?
This free training is for NSW Government employees who are new to roles where they spend government money.
Five 30-minute online modules cover procurement principles for the NSW public sector:
What is procurement?
- Procurement in the NSW public sector
- Legal, administrative and governance frameworks
- Preventing corruption in procurement
- Undertaking simple procurement.
What you will learn
On completion you should be able to:
- Understand procurement in a public sector context
- Identify legal, administrative and governance frameworks that apply to procurement in the NSW public sector
- Undertake simple low-value, low-risk procurement on behalf of your agency
The Introduction to NSW Public Sector Procurement training is currently being re-developed to reflect current legislative and policy frameworks.
In the interim, please contact NSWP_Capability@treasury.nsw.gov.au to request access to this content.