eQuote training for buyers
- Online / In-person / Self-paced / Blended
Who it's for
This free training is for government employees who use eQuote to issue, manage and award requests for quotes from suppliers on schemes or contracts.
What you'll learn
On completion, you'll be able to:
- create and publish a request for quote (RFx)
- evaluate quotes and accept online
- publish contract award notices.
Register by selecting the link on your preferred session below.
|10 Feb 2021||9 am to 12 pm||6||Webinar and assignment||Register for this session|
|25 Feb 2021||9 am to 12 pm||10||Webinar and assignment||Register for this session|
|10 Mar 2021||9 am to 12 pm||12||Webinar and assignment||Register for this session|
|25 Mar 2021||9 am to 12 pm||12||Webinar and assignment||Register for this session|
|22 Apr 2021||9 am to 12 pm||12||Webinar and assignment||Register for this session|
This training is also available as a self-paced learning package you can complete at any time. Please request a copy by emailing NSWP_Capability@treasury.nsw.gov.au
Access training environment
A dedicated eQuote training environment is available for agency buyers to hone skills and agency administrators to train their procurement team.
If you’re not sure who your agency administrator is, please contact the NSW Procurement Service Centre at email@example.com
Access support materials
Documents and simulations to help you use eTendering are on Comperio, our procurement learning platform.
The first time you access Comperio, sign up with your work email address and the code COMPERIO.
If you get a 'you've already used this code' message, you already have an account. Simply recover your password to log in.
- Tendering and eQuote overview
- Supplier activity preview
- Using scheme explorer
- Accessing and logging in to eQuote
- Creating a request to quote
- Issuing addenda and amendments
- Responding to supplier questions
- Downloading evaluation documents
- Evaluating quotes and accept online
- Contract award notices (CAN)
- Standing offer notices (SON)