Diploma of procurement and contracting
Who this is for
Suitable for professional procurement and contract management officers who are experienced in NSW public sector procurement.
The Diploma in procurement and contracting program is run over 9 days (3 x 3 consecutive days) by IPAA NSW. The training is delivered through a mixture of presentation, group work, case studies and individual research.
You will look at planning, sourcing and managing complex procurement activities. This includes evaluating offers, negotiating and performance managing complex contracts.
Participants who successfully complete the course will be awarded a nationally recognised diploma, accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply.
What you will learn
On completion you should be able to:
- establish a governance framework for a complex procurement
- develop a complex procurement plan
- manage risk in a procurement
- manage a complex procurement activity
- evaluate a complex procurement
- negotiate successful procurement outcomes
- manage a complex contract
- manage contractor performance.
How to register
To register go to the IPAA NSW website
Fees apply. Special discounts are available for group bookings and IPAA NSW members.