Advanced diploma of procurement and contracting
Who this is for
Suitable for experienced professional procurement officers wanting to enhance their strategic management knowledge and skill base.
The Advanced diploma in procurement and contracting program runs over 9 days (3 x 3 consecutive days) by IPAA NSW. The program involves assessment, which encompasses in-class group work including presentations and work-based tasks completed outside of the class sessions.
Participants who successfully complete the course will be awarded a nationally recognised advanced diploma, accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply.
What you will learn
On completion, participants should be able to:
- develop organisational procurement plans
- strategically analyse agency procurement spend by category
- direct and manage continuous improvement and change in the procurement function
- develop opportunities for coordinated procurement within and across agencies
- manage strategic procurement negotiations
- manage strategic procurement risk
- strategically direct the management of contracts across an agency.
How to register
To register go to the IPAA NSW website.
Fees apply. Special discounts are available for group bookings and IPAA NSW members.