Suppliers have responsibilities and obligations when doing business with NSW Government.
On this page
What you need to know
- Signing a government contract involves responsibilities.
- You have contractual responsibilities you must fulfil.
- We expect you to behave in an open and transparent way that’s consistent with our Supplier Code of Conduct.
- There are also government policy considerations which you may need to implement and report on.
- You have different obligations depending on the size of your contract and whether your contract is for goods and services or construction.