Suppliers have certain responsibilities and obligations when doing business with government.
On this page
What you need to know
- Signing a government contract brings with it many responsibilities.
- We expect you to behave in an open and transparent way that’s consistent with our Supplier Code of Conduct.
- You have many contractual responsibilities you must fulfil.
- There are also government policy considerations which you often must implement and report on.
- You have different obligations depending on the size of your contract and also whether it’s for goods and services or construction.