|Date:||11 Dec 2019 - 20 Oct 2020|
|Updated:||20 Oct 2020|
|Type:||Whole of government|
Range of services
The services that suppliers are prequalified to supply are categorised by engagement types:
- Government and business strategy
- Business processes
- Project management
- Change management
- Financial services
- Audit, quality assurance and risk
- Human resources
- Procurement and supply chain
- Marketing and customer
- Actuarial service
- Transaction services
- Specialised services
- Infrastructure services
There are also sub-engagements types. View PMS Scheme engagement types DOCX, 46.63 KB for the full list.
Engagement types 1 to 13 are covered by the mandated standard commercial framework for the PMS Scheme.
From 1 July 2020, only approved specified personnel of prequalified probity suppliers of the PMS scheme can provide probity services under the scheme. View the list of approved specified personnel in the 'list of suppliers' tab.
Tools, templates and resources
View the professional services category page for information on professional services, the standard commercial framework, how to buy from the PMS Scheme and resources.
Access the professional services category page, for including templates and support for buying professional services.
Key benefits for buyers and suppliers
Benefits for buyers
- Access to a range of suppliers including regional and small and medium sized enterprises.
- Leverage niche and high-end consulting organisations.
- Access to a supplier performance management framework, including reporting and management.
- Linked with eQuote to enable supplier selection and quoting via a secure site.
Benefits for suppliers
- Easier to do business with government buyers.
- Increased visibility to buyers.
- Join the scheme at any time through a self-service, online application process.
- Request prequalification for additional engagement types.
- Base level prequalification – streamlined access for newly created businesses.