Updated: 8 May 2020
Recycled furniture and flexible learning furniture are also available from suppliers on the scheme.
Benefits for suppliers
- An online application for suppliers removes lengthy and expensive tender processes.
- The scheme has an 'always open' policy, so new suppliers can register for inclusion on the scheme at any time, giving agencies continual access to new suppliers and emerging technologies.
- Introduces 2 supplier lists:
- base registered supplier list for low-risk contracts valued up to $100,000 excluding GST
- advanced registered supplier list for high-risk contracts of any value.
- A simple short-form contract provides opportunities for small to medium businesses. It includes simplified terms and lower insurance requirements, reducing the cost of doing business with government.
Benefits for buyers
- Continual access to new suppliers and emerging technologies. The scheme is open to new suppliers on an ongoing basis.
- Risk assessment guidelines to assist agencies select appropriate suppliers for their individual requirements.
- Ability to drive value from the scheme by assessing price and non-price factors for each engagement.