|Date:||1 May 2014 - 30 Apr 2020|
|Updated:||29 Oct 2020|
|Type:||Whole of government|
The Scheme Authority is extending the Office Furniture Prequalification Scheme for a further 6 months until the replacement arrangement, Office and Education Furniture State Contract, comes into effect. No action is required from buyers or suppliers.
As advised by previous notice, assessment of new applications to the scheme has ceased, however the scheme remains current
For more information and if you have an urgent query please contact Voulla Loulli Voulla.firstname.lastname@example.org for Flexible Learning Furniture or James Peake email@example.com for all other scheme categories.
Recycled furniture and flexible learning furniture are also available from suppliers on the scheme.
Benefits for suppliers
- An online application for suppliers removes lengthy and expensive tender processes.
- The scheme has an 'always open' policy, so new suppliers can register for inclusion on the scheme at any time, giving agencies continual access to new suppliers and emerging technologies.
- Introduces 2 supplier lists:
- base registered supplier list for low-risk contracts valued up to $100,000 excluding GST
- advanced registered supplier list for high-risk contracts of any value.
- A simple short-form contract provides opportunities for small to medium businesses. It includes simplified terms and lower insurance requirements, reducing the cost of doing business with government.
Benefits for buyers
- Continual access to new suppliers and emerging technologies. The scheme is open to new suppliers on an ongoing basis.
- Risk assessment guidelines to assist agencies select appropriate suppliers for their individual requirements.
- Ability to drive value from the scheme by assessing price and non-price factors for each engagement.