Office Furniture Scheme
From 26 March 2020, assessment of pending and new applications to the scheme is on hold until further notice.
The scheme expires on 31 October 2020. The Department of Education will be advertising the tender for the new arrangement on eTendering.
Recycled furniture and flexible learning furniture are also available from suppliers on the scheme.
Benefits for suppliers
- An online application for suppliers removes lengthy and expensive tender processes.
- The scheme has an 'always open' policy, so new suppliers can register for inclusion on the scheme at any time, giving agencies continual access to new suppliers and emerging technologies.
- Introduces 2 supplier lists:
- base registered supplier list for low-risk contracts valued up to $100,000 excluding GST
- advanced registered supplier list for high-risk contracts of any value.
- A simple short-form contract provides opportunities for small to medium businesses. It includes simplified terms and lower insurance requirements, reducing the cost of doing business with government.
Benefits for buyers
- Continual access to new suppliers and emerging technologies. The scheme is open to new suppliers on an ongoing basis.
- Risk assessment guidelines to assist agencies select appropriate suppliers for their individual requirements.
- Ability to drive value from the scheme by assessing price and non-price factors for each engagement.
Download supplier list XLSX, 126.52 KB
How to apply
Tools, templates and resources
- Customer contract PDF, 88.29 KB
- Order form DOC, 95 KB
- Contractor performance report DOC, 66 KB
- Supplier reporting template XLSX, 10.71 KB
- Referee report template DOCX, 59.41 KB
- Flexible learning furniture category response template DOCX, 101.54 KB
- Flexible learning furniture supplier product list XLSX, 25.54 KB
Download scheme conditions PDF, 704.88 KB