Updated: 26 Aug 2020
The scheme was established for a 5-year period, with an annual refresh to include new suppliers and new motor vehicle models.
- A straightforward request for proposal (RFP) intake removes lengthy and expensive tender processes.
- Suppliers agree to simplified scheme conditions before becoming an approved provider, reducing red tape and making the process simpler.
- Dynamic pricing enables suppliers to amend their discounts at any time, without going below their originally tendered discount.
- Increased opportunity to present solutions to NSW Government through 6-monthly assessments of supplier RFQs in response to committed forward volumes.
- A standardised range of motor vehicles will be available under the scheme.
- Savings can be achieved through an aggregated forward order RFQ process.