Motor Vehicles Scheme
The scheme was established for a 5-year period, with an annual refresh to include new suppliers and new motor vehicle models.
- A straightforward request for proposal (RFP) intake removes lengthy and expensive tender processes.
- Suppliers agree to simplified scheme conditions before becoming an approved provider, reducing red tape and making the process simpler.
- Dynamic pricing enables suppliers to amend their discounts at any time, without going below their originally tendered discount.
- Increased opportunity to present solutions to NSW Government through 6-monthly assessments of supplier RFQs in response to committed forward volumes.
- A standardised range of motor vehicles will be available under the scheme.
- Savings can be achieved through an aggregated forward order RFQ process.
The following suppliers have been approved to provide a specified range of motor vehicles under the scheme.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA Australia)
03 8698 0294 or 0439 752 748
Ford Motor Company of Australia
Corporate Account Manager
0401 717 371 or 03 8559 4719
Fuso Truck and Bus (Daimler Truck and Bus)
Senior Manager, Fleet Sales
02 8763 8724 or 0400 497 699
Government Fleet Sales Manager
0416 123 228 or 02 8763 8722
Hino Trucks Australia
02 9914 6600
National Manager-Leasing, Government and Rental Sales
0447 199 172
02 8873 6077 or 0400 454 682
Isuzu Trucks Australia
0418 405 548
Isuzu Ute Australia
0400 308 026
Iveco Trucks Australia
03 9238 2200 or 0418 780 246
Kia Motors Australia
0417 275 794
02 9701 1788
LDV Automotive Australia (Ateco Automotive)
02 8577 8027
MG Motor Australia (SAIC Motor Australia)
02 8397 9600 or 0415 937 723
Mercedes-Benz Australia Pacific
Strategic Account Manager, Fleet Sales
0414 289 102
Mitsubishi Motors Australia
State Fleet Sales Manager
0439 992 256
Nissan Motor Co (Australia)
Regional Fleet Manager
0418 362 371 or 02 8756 6503
Renault Australia (Vehicle Distributor's Australia)
0419 042 787
Skoda Australia (Volkswagen Group Australia)
National Fleet Manager
0437 213 288 or 02 9695 6033
Senior Fleet and Corporate Sales Manager
07 3115 6612 or 0434 609 130
Business Development Manager
0437 116 066 or 02 8758 8609
Tesla Motors Australia Pty Ltd
Regional Enterprise Sales Manager
0413 464 417
Toyota Motor Corporation Australia
Government Fleet Sales Manager
0438 363 462
UD Trucks and Mack Trucks (Volvo Group Australia)
0428 165 594 or 02 8713 8376
Volkswagen Group Australia
Corporate Business Manager
0438 455 032
Volvo Car Australia Pty Ltd
Manager, Corporate and Fleet Sales
0407 276 888 or 02 9020 1601
Buyers should refer to the approved vehicle lists (AVL) which may be acquired from this scheme:
Guidelines regarding model choice are in the Motor Vehicle Operational Guidelines.
Buying via fleet management providers
A critical requirement under the scheme is for clients of fleet management providers to participate in a request for quotation (RFQ) process every 6 months.
The RFQ process includes the following steps:
- Clients of fleet management providers commit to forward purchase volumes, which are then aggregated with the requirements of other NSW Government customers.
- Based on the aggregated volume of vehicles from all fleet management providers' clients, NSW Procurement will conduct the RFQ process, inviting the participation of approved providers under the scheme.
- Fleet management providers place orders on behalf of clients during the RFQ period.
- Fleet management providers distribute to agencies any savings achieved based on the motor vehicle purchases they have made during the RFQ period.
Buying outside of fleet management providers
For purchases completed outside of fleet management providers, eligible customers can place orders for vehicles available under the scheme directly with approved suppliers.
Download the scheme condition requirements DOCX, 99.79 KB.