|Date:||18 Dec 2019 - 20 Jan 2021|
|Updated:||20 Jan 2021|
|Type:||Whole of government|
The Government Architect’s Strategy and Design Prequalification Scheme is focused on the delivery of strategic planning advice, design quality and innovation in the built environment.
The scheme offers a streamlined approach for both suppliers and government that is structured to meet the requirements of the NSW Treasury Gateway Review process.
View the scheme's fact sheet PDF, 200.61 KB.
Range of services
The scheme covers the following capabilities:
- Project Initiation, Definition, Justification and Risk Assessment
- Project Governance and Management
- Business Case Development
- Financial and Economic Analysis
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Strategic Planning
- Aboriginal Cultural and Spatial Intelligence.
- Urban Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Emerging Practices.
View more information on the Government Architect NSW website.