Financial Assessment Services Scheme
The scheme covers the financial assessments required at the following stages of procurement:
The scheme offers 3 types of financial assessment reports:
Applications may be submitted for one or multiple levels of financial assessment.
Agencies are responsible for determining the appropriate level of financial assessment required, which will be based on the scale, scope and relative risk of a proposed project.
Download the list of pre-qualified service providers PDF, 206.79 KB for financial assessments.
View the scheme guidelines for agencies DOCX, 401.34 KB.
Please note that this scheme is currently not available on eTendering. Online ordering is the preferred method of requesting financial assessments from some suppliers.
Download the order form DOCX, 55.56 KB.
How to access the Central Repository
NSW Procurement maintains a central repository of financial assessment reports.
It allows agencies to share assessment reports. Agencies can search the Central Repository to find if a financial assessment report has already been commissioned and request a copy.
This helps manage risks to government associated with changes in the financial position of a company contracted to undertake construction work.
- Download the list of available financial assessment reports PDF, 69.75 KB
- Request a financial assessment report DOCX, 51.98 KB
Tools, templates and resources
How to apply
This scheme is currently not available in NSW eTendering.
Guidelines and conditions
- Download the basic financial assessment PPTX, 254.52 KB
- Download the medium financial assessment PPTX, 349.4 KB
- Download the comprehensive financial assessment PPTX, 429.74 KB
- Download the monthly reporting template XLSX, 25.93 KB
- View the questions and answers PDF, 64.3 KB arising from the priority assessment period.