Range of services
Approved suppliers can offer energy services under the following capabilities:
Energy performance contracts (EPC)
The service provider implements a comprehensive project and guarantees energy savings.
EPCs deliver turnkey services, which is a specialised service that ensures the design and implementation of a comprehensive project, from the initial energy audit through Monitoring and Verification (M&V) of project savings.
The achievement of the savings is guaranteed by the provider.
Energy design and implementation services (EDIS)
A streamlined auditing process for simpler projects such as lighting upgrades and solar installations and does not guarantee energy savings.
EDIS also deliver turnkey solutions, but without requiring the guarantee on savings that is embedded in a typical EPC.
EDIS uses a streamlined auditing process making the EDIS approach more suited for less risky projects and for consolidated technologies.
Solar PV and battery storage
Rooftop solar photovoltaic installation services and the provision of battery storage.
Lighting and lighting controls
Provision of lighting and lighting controls.
Tools and templates
For access to generic procurement templates and contracts for energy projects, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provides access to suppliers who service all regions of NSW.
- Streamlines and expedites procurement processes by prequalifying providers with proven expertise.
- Incorporates performance management of providers.
- Facilitates aggregation of government spend to ensure value for money is achieved by undertaking sustainability activities at scale.
The minimum levels of insurance apply for suppliers approved on the panel:
- $20 million public liability insurance
- $20 million products liability insurance
- $10 million professional indemnity insurance
- NSW workers compensation insurance as required by law
Agencies are required to apply due diligence in witnessing current insurance policies to this value when engaging with suppliers.