|Date:||1 May 2014 - 30 Apr 2020|
|Updated:||26 Nov 2020|
|Type:||Whole of government|
Construction general works resources:
- Guidelines and templates are available via the construction category page
- The procurement list for general construction works over $9 million is available via your eTendering admin domain, or by emailing ConstructionSuppliers@finance.nsw.gov.au
- Online application forms and templates for the scheme and procurement list are available via your eTendering admin domain.
- Register to become a supplier on Supplier hub.
- NSW Government agencies and related clients can use and access further information on these contractors through the guidelines for agencies DOCX, 201.09 KB.
Procurement list resources for works over $9M:
- Procurement list agency guidelines DOCX, 202.86 KB
- Procurement list applicant guidelines DOCX, 227.67 KB
- Procurement list conditions DOCX, 229.33 KB
Prequalification scheme resources for works $1-9M:
- Scheme prequalification agency guidelines DOCX, 201.09 KB
- Scheme prequalification applicant guidelines DOCX, 231.8 KB
- Scheme prequalification conditions DOCX, 226.65 KB
NSW Government agencies and related clients can use and access further information on these contractors through the guidelines for agencies. DOCX, 201.09 KB
How to manage complaints and disputes
If a complaint or dispute occurs, both the buyer and the supplier must first seek resolution at the agency level.
Buyers: check our complaint management guidelines online.
Suppliers: make your complaint to the agency customer service representative or procurement area agent. If you can't reach resolution, you can escalate your complaint internally to someone more senior in the agency, or directly to the agency head.
If the dispute cannot be resolved by mutual agreement of both parties, you can escalate the complaint to NSW Procurement.
Contact NSW Procurement via our details on this site if you need more advice.