Date: 1 May 2014 - 30 Apr 2020
Updated: 26 Nov 2020
Type: Whole of government

Construction general works resources:

Procurement list resources for works over $9M:

Prequalification scheme resources for works $1-9M:

NSW Government agencies and related clients can use and access further information on these contractors through the guidelines for agencies. DOCX, 201.09 KB

How to manage complaints and disputes

If a complaint or dispute occurs, both the buyer and the supplier must first seek resolution at the agency level.

Buyers: check our complaint management guidelines online.

Suppliers: make your complaint to the agency customer service representative or procurement area agent. If you can't reach resolution, you can escalate your complaint internally to someone more senior in the agency, or directly to the agency head.

If the dispute cannot be resolved by mutual agreement of both parties, you can escalate the complaint to NSW Procurement.

Contact NSW Procurement via our details on this site if you need more advice.