How to supply
|Date:||18 Dec 2019 - 27 Nov 2020|
|Updated:||27 Nov 2020|
|Type:||Whole of government|
Eligibility to supply
Any organisation, international or domestic, who has an Australian business number (ABN) and meets the conditions of participation is eligible to apply for inclusion in the prequalification scheme or procurement list.
- For general works over $9 million, check the procurement list conditions DOCX, 229.33 KB.
- For general works between $1 million and $9 million, check the scheme conditions DOCX, 226.65 KB.
Applicants can check their eligibility using the eligibility checklist in the applicant guidelines.
- For general works over $9 million, see the procurement list applicant guidelines DOCX, 227.67 KB.
- For general works between $1 million and $9 million, see or the scheme applicant guidelines DOCX, 231.8 KB.
Step-by-step guide to supplying
- Assess your eligibility to supply by using the self-assessment tool in the applicant guidelines.
- Ensure you’re registered on Supplier hub and your profile details are up-to-date.
- Familiarise yourself with the conditions and applicant guidelines for either works up to $9 million, or works over $9 million.
- Complete an online application form by logging into Supplier hub and submit an application for the prequalification scheme or procurement list.
- Once your application is approved, you're ready to commence submissions for construction general works up to the threshold established by PBD 2019-05, or above the threshold, depending on your approval level.
- When lodging a submission in response to an invitation or open tender, make sure you follow all agency-specific processes and requirements.
Please note: Prequalification of a contractor does not extend to related, associated or subsidiary business entities owned or controlled by the contractor or its joint ventures to which the contractor is a party.
Guidelines and conditions
Check the Resources tab on this page for links to guidelines and conditions.