How to buy
|Date:||18 Dec 2019 - 27 Nov 2020|
|Updated:||27 Nov 2020|
|Type:||Whole of government|
Eligibility to buy
You're eligible to buy through this prequalification scheme and procurement list if you represent a:
- NSW government agency
- state-owned corporation
- public institution (such as a university)
- NSW local government council.
Step-by-step guide to buying
- Make sure you understand your agency-specific procurement rules and guidelines.
- Depending on the value of the construction general works you're procuring, read the procurement list conditions DOCX, 229.33 KB (over $9 million) or prequalification scheme conditions DOCX, 226.65 KB ($1 million to $9 million).
- Make sure you understand the enforceable procurement provisions.
- Login to your eTendering admin domain to find the suppliers, or you can request the latest list by emailing ConstructionSuppliers@finance.nsw.gov.au.
- Seek submissions via your eTendering admin domain.
Always seek submissions in accordance with your agency rules (or a minimum of three suppliers) using the key principles of:
- value for money at all times
- criteria set out in the terms and conditions of the procurement list or prequalification scheme, as applicable (legal capacity, financial capacity, commercial ability, and technical ability)
- any other agency-specific requirements.
Note that unaccredited agencies must comply with the assurance process for construction procurements (as outlined in the construction procurement accreditation program) for any general construction works valued over $1.3 million (ex. GST).
NSW Government agencies and related clients can use and access further information on these contractors through the guidelines for agencies. DOCX, 201.09 KB
Visit the Construction category page for contract templates.
Please note: Prequalification of a contractor does not extend to related, associated or subsidiary business entities owned or controlled by the contractor or its joint ventures to which the contractor is a party.