For more information, go to government advertising on the NSW Government website.
Range of services
This scheme offers a range of services across 11 capabilities:
- market research
- marketing and campaign services
- public relations
- social media
- Indigenous communications and engagement
- CALD communications and engagement
- visual communications
- written communications
- digital communications
Media planning and media buying services are excluded from this scheme. For more information on these services, go to NSW government advertising.
- makes it easier for NSW Government departments and agencies to source approved suppliers for a range of marketing communications services
- gives marketing service providers with relevant and proven expertise the opportunity to deliver work for NSW Government
- helps aggregate government spending to ensure value for money.