Advertising and Digital Communications Services Scheme
For more information, go to government advertising on the NSW Government website.
Range of services
This scheme offers a range of services across 11 capabilities:
- market research
- marketing and campaign services
- public relations
- social media
- Indigenous communications and engagement
- CALD communications and engagement
- visual communications
- written communications
- digital communications
Media planning and media buying services are excluded from this scheme. For more information on these services, go to NSW government advertising.
- makes it easier for NSW Government departments and agencies to source approved suppliers for a range of marketing communications services
- gives marketing service providers with relevant and proven expertise the opportunity to deliver work for NSW Government
- helps aggregate government spending to ensure value for money.
View the list of approved suppliers.
The list of prequalified marketing service providers is made up of small, medium and large businesses.
Please note we will be updating this list as new suppliers are approved for prequalification.
Additional to any guidelines specific to your department, the following procurement rules apply when using a service provider on the scheme:
- if the cost is up to $150,000 you need 1 quote
- if the cost is more than $150,000 you will need 3 quotes.
We recommend using a standard form of agreement DOCX, 62.54 KB to formalise your agreement with a scheme service provider.
How to apply
Applications for the Advertising and Digital Communications Services Scheme can be made online on the NSW eTendering website.
Application how-to guides
For assistance with applying, refer to the how-to guides:
Applications will be assessed according to the following criteria:
- demonstrated experience, performance and effectiveness of the services covered in this scheme
- other criteria – specific to any new category during the life of the scheme.