Procure IT Framework
NSW Government agencies must use the Procure IT Framework to buy ICT related goods and services. This is mandated by Procurement Board Direction 2020-02.
The Procure IT Framework comprises:
- Core& Contracts for all low-risk ICT procurement up to the value of $1,000,000 (excluding GST)
- Procure IT v3.2 for all ICT procurement over $1,000,000 (excluding GST) and all high-risk ICT procurement (regardless of value)
Regardless of the values allocated to each contract above, Registered Suppliers can only use Core& Contracts up to $150,000 (excluding GST).
Advanced Registered Suppliers can use Core& Contracts from $150,000 (excluding GST) up to $1,000,000 (excluding GST) and Procure IT v3.2 for high risk/high value contracts.
Tools and templates
- Guidelines: assessing risk in ICT/Digital Sourcing DOCX, 801.67 KB.Helps eligible buyers navigate risk when procuring ICT/Digital products and services.
- Core&: Digital ICT Sourcing checklist DOCX, 691.34 KB. To ensure the appropriate use of Core& Contracts.
- Risk Identification Toolkit XLSX, 90.3 KB. This tool will assist agencies in identifying risks in their ICT/Digital sourcing activities.
- Supplier Security Assessment Questionnaire XLSX, 40.4 KB. Used by agencies to ensure supplier's security risks are minimised.
If you have any questions in relation to Procure IT v3.2 or Core& Contracts or you want to provide feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org