Procure IT Framework
Procure IT is mandated
The Procure IT Framework is the mandatory contractual framework NSW Government agencies must use when procuring ICT related goods and services.
It is mandated by Procurement Board Direction 2020-02.
The Procure IT Framework comprises:
- Core& contracts for all low-risk ICT procurement up to $1 million ex GST
- Procure IT v3.2 for all high-risk ICT procurement and ICT procurement over $1 million ex GST
Procure IT applies to the ICT Services Scheme
Core& contracts and Procure IT v3.2 apply to contracts with suppliers registered on the ICT Services Scheme.
Registered suppliers must use Core&
Regardless of the values allocated to each contract template above, ICT Services Scheme registered suppliers can only use Core& contracts in ICT procurements up to $150,000 (excluding GST).
Advanced suppliers may use Core& or Procure IT v3.2
Advanced registered suppliers can use:
- Core& contracts in ICT procurements valued from $150,000 ex GST up to $1 million ex GST
- Procure IT v3.2 for high-risk ICT procurements.
- Procure IT v3.1 for contracts established between 13 June 2013 and 31 August 2017.
- Procure IT v3.0 for contracts established between 1 July 2011 and 13 June 2013.
- Procure IT v2.1.3 for contracts established before 1 July 2011.
- Short form ICT agreement replaced by Core& contracts on 1 November 2018.
Send feedback or queries
If you have any questions in relation to the Procure IT Framework or you want to provide feedback, please email email@example.com