Performance management in construction
Performance management ensures construction suppliers have the right experience and skills.
These include project managers, consultants and contractors for NSW Government construction works.
We track their performance for each contract over $1 million. Poor or good work affects future tendering opportunities. This motivates them to continue working better.
When a project over $1 million is completed, we evaluate the satisfaction of key stakeholders. No report is needed for contracts under $1 million.
This helps us make better procurement projects, project relationships and management practices.
Performance report templates
- Download the contractor performance report DOCX, 84.74 KB
- Download the consultant performance report DOCX, 58.93 KB
- Download the project manager performance report DOCX, 56.32 KB
For detailed guidance, please download the performance management practice guide DOCX, 162.19 KB.
Please email completed reports to email@example.com
- Invitation to comment on performance report DOCX, 20.2 KB
- Notice that limited aspects of performance have been reported as unsatisfactory DOCX, 20.01 KB
- Notice that several and/or critical aspects of performance have been reported as unsatisfactory DOCX, 21.04 KB
- Notice that performance may warrant the application of a sanction DOCX, 20.72 KB
- Notice that business relationship with the department may warrant the application of a sanction DOCX, 21.07 KB
- Notice of decision by panel of assessors DOCX, 21.36 KB
- Notice informing the liquidator / receiver manager/ administrator of the placement of the contractor or consultant on the review list DOCX, 23 KB