Welcome to buy.nsw guided buying
Our new guided buying experience is more inclusive, offers a better mobile experience and is easier to read now that it’s written in plain English.
- buy.nsw has replaced ProcurePoint
- ProcurePoint has been decommissioned.
The guided buying information is based on the needs of our buyers:
- New buyers can step through a best practice guide to procurement through detailed guidance pages.
- Experienced buyers can dive straight into dynamic libraries to find what they know they need.
- All buyers can easily see policies, schemes and contracts grouped by category, starting with professional services, travel, fleet services and construction.
buy.nsw is one step closer to becoming the centralised gateway to procurement information and platforms for NSW Government.
We will continue to test and develop the site so that we are meeting our users' needs.
Feedback on the site
Please give feedback by:
- filling out our feedback form
- contacting the NSW Procurement Service Centre on 1800 679 289 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your patience, support and feedback during the transition from ProcurePoint to buy.nsw.