New construction accreditation program to start 1 October 2020
- Agency Accreditation Scheme for Construction
- Agency Accreditation Scheme for Procurement.
It will not affect the Accreditation Program for Goods and Services Procurement.
Public Works Advisory will continue to manage construction accreditation.
Fully accredited agencies will transition to the new program. View list of accredited agencies DOCX, 116.8 KB.
What you must do
Accredited agencies must:
- submit an amended self-assessment attestation form by 31 October 2020 for the previous financial year (2019-20)
- submit full reporting by 31 August 2021 for the current financial year (2020-21).
Unaccredited agencies must:
- engage an accredited agency by 31 October 2020 to prepare for compliance with the Assurance Process for Construction Procurement
- comply with the assurance process for construction procurement's valued over $1.3 million (excluding GST) from 1 January 2021.
Partially accredited agencies or unaccredited agencies may:
- apply for accreditation under the new program and undertake the full assessment process, or
- be classed as unaccredited.