buy.nsw Supplier Hub scaled to all NSW Government suppliers
Digital NSW and the Department of Customer Service are pleased to announce that buy.nsw Supplier Hub is now live.
Supplier Hub replaces the existing account and registration process and puts suppliers in control of their information, while making it easier for buyers to find them.
buy.nsw Supplier Hub is based on the needs of our buyer and supplier communities.
- For suppliers, Supplier Hub is a dashboard providing them with access to all procurement-related actions. The dashboard allows suppliers to update their information, edit their profile and view their opportunities in a single place.
- For buyers, Supplier Hub is a complete list of all suppliers who have registered to do business with NSW Government. The list is filterable, searchable, and surfaces meaningful supplier profiles that show a complete picture of a supplier.
- All login and user registration are being transferred from eTendering to Supplier Hub.
- Registering to sell and managing account will be decommissioned on all other whole-of-government platforms.
- All new and existing suppliers will have a single access point for registration and profile through buy.nsw Supplier hub.
Supplier account migration will take approximately 2 weeks to complete.
buy.nsw is now one step closer to becoming the centralised gateway to procurement information and platforms for government.
We will continue to test and develop the site so that we are meeting our user's needs.
Please give feedback by: