buy.nsw guided buying experience one step closer
Guided buying will be a key part of a centralised gateway for procurement information and platforms and will allow users to:
- find the information they need in specific libraries and use filters, keywords and natural language search to refine information
- search and browse for the exact information when they need it
- share context (agency, amount, product) and be delivered all relevant content
- view content by category.
Since launching our beta site and policy library, we have been building the remaining libraries that are the foundation for guided buying. This work has now been completed, although further development is planned.
Since December the team has been working with subject matter experts to review and revise content. This content is currently being uploaded and we are on track to launch our new content at the end of March.
You can take a sneak peek at the new content on the beta website.
From 24 January our schemes content will be updated, and users will be redirected from ProcurePoint to buy.nsw when accessing this information.
In February and March, we will continue to upload new content and redirect users to this content as each section is completed.
Towards the end of March all new content will be live and ProcurePoint will be replaced by buy.nsw.
During this time, ProcurePoint will still be your go to site for information on buying on behalf of and supplying to NSW Government. Your saved or bookmarked links will still work. If you are redirected to new content it may not be where you expect it to be, however it will be the matching updated content on buy.nsw.
Stay up to date
As we move closer to finishing our new content and migrating off ProcurePoint we will keep you informed. To stay up to date:
- Keep an eye on beta.buy.nsw.gov.au as each new content section goes live
- Sign up to procurement alerts for regular updates and sneak peeks
- Email us with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org