Upcoming ICT Knowledge Network event
The Department of Customer Service is hosting a free community of practice event for NSW Government professionals:
- When: Wednesday 16 October 2019, 2 pm to 4.30 pm
- Where: McKell Building, 2 Rawson Place, Sydney NSW 2000
- Register to attend
This event is a great opportunity to network with ICT and sourcing professionals from across NSW Government and learn from public sector leaders.
The agenda includes:
- The role of the Procurement Board and Procurement Leadership Group in governance
- Service NSW: accelerating digital transformation and barriers to overcome
- The newly created Delivery and Performance Committee (DAPCO) and its role in digital sourcing
- Update on whole-of-government cloud and telco contracts
- Why is accessibility in ICT and important consideration when procuring ICT? Raising awareness of the AS 301 549
This community practice event is exclusive to NSW Government professionals.
To join the ICT Knowledge Network and be invited to future events, please email ICTServices@customerservice.nsw.gov.au