NSW Government agencies to get better value for money on hotel bookings
From 1 November 2019, NSW Government agencies will get better value for money on hotel accommodation bookings through Contract 1008 Travel Management Services.
NSW Procurement has reviewed the category with over 1000 contracted accommodation providers, delivering the following benefits for buyers:
- increased availability and choice of properties, with better regional coverage
- lower room rates and chain discounts
- complimentary or discounted rates for services such as wi-fi, breakfast and parking
- enhanced duty of care through assured minimum public liability
- safety, security and quality
- online directory and interactive map of properties.
Agencies can continue to book accommodation via the FCM Portal, with new contracted rates to go live on 1 November.