buy.nsw takes first step towards new guided buying experience
NSW Procurement and Digital.NSW have taken the first step towards a new guided buying experience with the beta launch of our new policy library.
Developed with users, for users, the policy library (along with some supplier and buyer guidance) allows users to:
- group and sort information using filters and keywords
- search using common language
- see the update history and a log of significant changes made to a policy
- subscribe to updates on specific policies.
Have a look and tell us what you think : https://beta.buy.nsw.gov.au
In time, the guided buying experience will replace ProcurePoint and be part of a centralised gateway for procurement information and platforms.
Over the next few months we will build the remaining libraries that are the foundation for guided buying.
While we build the libraries ProcurePoint will still be your go to site for information on buying on behalf of and supplying to NSW Government.
People like you will help us shape the future of our procurement ecosystem. There are 3 easy ways you can get involved.
- Visit our beta site and complete the feedback form.
- Join our panel of testers to provide input into content and functionality.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org