Range of services
Contract 777 provides the retail supply of electricity and green power for:
- large sites where consumption exceeds 100,000* kwh per year
- sites which have type 3 and 4 electric meters that are referred to as smart meters, and are read remotely via a telephone line, and registers energy consumption information on a 30-minute interval
- street lighting and traffic signals.
For sites with consumption less than 100,000 kWh per year, use Contract 776 Retail Supply of Electricity and GreenPower (Small Sites).
Where customers have installed, or plan to install, small local power systems such as co-generation power systems or photovoltaic systems and plan to sell electricity, customers are advised to inform ERM Power.
ERM Power shall buy back electricity that is exported to the grid on the rates equal to the conventional contract 777 electricity rates.
- Dedicated account management
- No establishment costs for contract users
- Pre-negotiated fair contract conditions – the contracts have a head agreement and individual customer contracts (Retail electricity agreement)
- Consolidated billing at no additional cost
- Onsite generation (feeding power back into grid)
- Supply of GreenPower
- Access to ERM's online customer portal providing 24/7 access to billing data, consumption reports, half-hour meter reports, demand management and market information at no additional cost
- Tariff optimisation review at no cost.
A number of reports are available through ERM's online customer portal including 30 minute consumption data.
Customers are advised to get access to the portal to monitor and manage their consumption and spend by contacting Sue Melchor of ERM Power.
- Broadform public and products - $20 million for any single occurrence and unlimited in the aggregate as to the number of occurrences. The total aggregate liability during any one period of insurance for all claims arising out of the supplier’s products shall not exceed $20 million.
- Workers compensation - as required by the laws of each relevant state and territory.