List of Suppliers
|Date:||20 Dec 2019 - 19 May 2020|
|Updated:||19 May 2020|
|Type:||Whole of government|
Website: Move Dynamics
Payment of accounts
Terms of payment
Credit card facilities
Product quality and warranty
Training and technical support
Support services and pre-removal advice available
Code of behaviour
The supplier must, in carrying out this agreement, comply with the codes, policies and guidelines and standards listed in the contract, which includes the Code of Behaviour for the Protection of Children and other Vulnerable People.
The supplier must ensure that all persons working on the site or sites under the contract; including but not limited to the supplier’s employees and managers, consultants and sub-contractors, understand and comply with the requirements shown below:
- All supplier employees must gain permission to enter the school or facility before commencing work and they may only enter approved areas. The supplier’s representative, or where a sub-contractor is working without the supervision of the supplier, the sub- contractor’s representative, must report their presence to the person in charge of the school or facility on arrival each day and record, in the site visit log, the details of all of the supplier’s or sub- contractor’s employees working at the site or sites that day.
- Supplier employees should avoid talking with, touching or interacting with any children or residents or other users of the school or facility, except where the work requires it, or in an emergency or safety situation.
- Supplier employees must only use approved toilets and other facilities, unless the person in charge of the school or facility gives written authority to use alternative arrangements.
- The work area must not be able to be used or accessed by children, or residents or other users of the school or facility while work is in progress. Clear signs and barricades (where appropriate) must be used to prevent any inadvertent or unauthorised access.
- Appropriate privacy must be maintained when working on toilets and similar facilities. Supplier Employees must ensure that toilets and similar facilities are not occupied or in use by children, residents or other users before entering to perform work, and that work does not continue when use of the facilities is required.
- Where practicable male employees should perform work on male facilities and female employees on female facilities.
- Supplier employees must wear clothing that is tidy and in good condition, including a shirt, shorts or trousers or skirts at all times.
- Supplier employees should report any concerns about children’s behaviour or child abuse to the person in charge of the school or facility.
- Supplier employees must wear or carry an identity card at all times when on the site or sites.