List of Suppliers
92 001 634 715
Address: Site address: 25 Nyrang Street, Lidcombe NSW 2141
Postal address: PO Box 7179 Silverwater BC NSW 2128
Customer relation: 1300 88 22 44
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 02 8832 6311
Placing an order
- Log on to COSnet. If you do not have access to COSnet please contact Caterina Johnson.
- Use the Search Products box to find the products you wish to order.
- Click on the product to review the specs in more detail.
- Select quantity and add to cart.
- Follow the shopping cart check out process.
More information can be found on COS Support.
Payment of invoices
Customers can either pay online when they check out of the COSnet website or can pay via invoice.
COS can establish accounts with various agreed invoicing solutions. Invoicing solutions may include consolidated monthly invoice, invoice with good etc based on your requirements. Please contact Caterina Johnson (contact details stated above).
Catalogue products will be delivered free-into-store the next business day for metropolitan deliveries. Most metro deliveries will be delivered by a COS driver and the receiver will be asked to sign for the delivery.
A 2-day delivery period may apply to regional and rural areas for catalogue products.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Relations (contact details above).
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, COS will offer you a credit or refund provided that:
- you return the item within 14 days of purchase
- you include a copy of your original COS invoice when you return the item
- the item is in re-saleable condition.
All product return/warranty related queries will be managed by COS and the COS Customer Relations team. More information about our policy can be found on the COSnet website.
For assistance with any product, price, delivery, or invoicing, please contact COS Customer Relations:
77 613 343 883
Website: Cultural Choice
Address: Site address: Shop 1 Level 1, 172-176 The Entrance Road Erina NSW 2250
Postal address: PO Box 342, Avoca Beach, NSW 2251
Phone: 1300 784 214
32 087 735 966
Kookaburra Educational Resources
94 000 728 398
Website: Winc Australia Pty Ltd
Address: Site address: 163 O’Riordan Street, Mascot NSW 2020
Postal address: Private Bag 16, Alexandria NSW 143
Customer Service: 13 26 44
Fax: 02 9335 0789
Code of behaviour
The supplier must, in carrying out this agreement, comply with the codes, policies and guidelines and standards listed in the contract, which includes the Code of Behaviour for the Protection of Children and other Vulnerable People.
The supplier must ensure that all persons working on the site or sites under the contract; including but not limited to the supplier’s employees and managers, consultants and sub-contractors, understand and comply with the requirements shown below:
- All supplier employees must gain permission to enter the school or facility before commencing work and they may only enter approved areas. The supplier’s representative, or where a sub-contractor is working without the supervision of the supplier, the sub- contractor’s representative, must report their presence to the person in charge of the school or facility on arrival each day and record, in the site visit log, the details of all of the supplier’s or sub- contractor’s employees working at the site or sites that day.
- Supplier employees should avoid talking with, touching or interacting with any children or residents or other users of the school or facility, except where the work requires it, or in an emergency or safety situation.
- Supplier employees must only use approved toilets and other facilities, unless the person in charge of the school or facility gives written authority to use alternative arrangements.
- The work area must not be able to be used or accessed by children, or residents or other users of the school or facility while work is in progress. Clear signs and barricades (where appropriate) must be used to prevent any inadvertent or unauthorised access.
- Appropriate privacy must be maintained when working on toilets and similar facilities. Supplier Employees must ensure that toilets and similar facilities are not occupied or in use by children, residents or other users before entering to perform work, and that work does not continue when use of the facilities is required.
- Where practicable male employees should perform work on male facilities and female employees on female facilities.
- Supplier employees must wear clothing that is tidy and in good condition, including a shirt, shorts or trousers or skirts at all times.
- Supplier employees should report any concerns about children’s behaviour or child abuse to the person in charge of the school or facility.
- Supplier employees must wear or carry an identity card at all times when on the site or sites.