|Date:||8 Jan 2020 - 23 Sep 2020|
|Updated:||23 Sep 2020|
|Type:||Whole of government|
The head agreement for contract 333 is managed by NSW Procurement.
Under the head agreement, individual clusters have signed master operating lease agreements with all lessors.
Range of services
The lessors on contract 333 provide financing for operating leases on vehicles that are fleet managed by fleet management providers on the Contract 300 Fleet Management Panel.
Key contract features
- Better value: lessors will be selected on a lease by lease basis via a periodic bidding process managed by NSW Procurement. Prior to the delivery of leased vehicles, each lease is bid between all lessors on the panel – the lessor with the lowest monthly lease rate is awarded the lease.
- Competition: choice of 4 lessors with improved commercial arrangements means more competition.
- Opportunity for further savings through fleet optimisation.
- reduced lease costs
- reduced government fleet size
- improved customer satisfaction.
Agency savings opportunity
Lessors must at all times continually take reasonable steps to improve the services and methods with which they deliver services.
Fleet management providers on Contract 300 Fleet Management Panel will be proactively encouraging agencies with fleet optimisation options.
Eligibility to use contract
This contract is only available for NSW Government agencies to use.
How to manage complaints and disputes
If a complaint or dispute occurs, both the buyer and the supplier must first seek resolution at the agency level.
Buyers: check our complaint management guidelines online.
Suppliers: make your complaint to the agency customer service representative or procurement area agent. If you can't reach resolution, you can escalate your complaint internally to someone more senior in the agency, or directly to the agency head.
If the dispute cannot be resolved by mutual agreement of both parties, you can escalate the complaint to NSW Procurement.
Contact NSW Procurement via our details on this site if you need more advice.