The head agreement for contract 333 is managed by NSW Procurement.
Under the head agreement, individual clusters have signed master operating lease agreements with all lessors.
Range of services
The lessors on contract 333 provide financing for operating leases on vehicles that are fleet managed by fleet management providers on the Contract 300 Fleet Management Panel.
Key contract features
- Better value: lessors will be selected on a lease by lease basis via a periodic bidding process managed by NSW Procurement. Prior to the delivery of leased vehicles, each lease is bid between all lessors on the panel – the lessor with the lowest monthly lease rate is awarded the lease.
- Competition: choice of 4 lessors with improved commercial arrangements means more competition.
- Opportunity for further savings through fleet optimisation.
- reduced lease costs
- reduced government fleet size
- improved customer satisfaction.
Agency savings opportunity
Lessors must at all times continually take reasonable steps to improve the services and methods with which they deliver services.
Fleet management providers on Contract 300 Fleet Management Panel will be proactively encouraging agencies with fleet optimisation options.
Eligibility to use contract
This contract is only available for NSW Government agencies to use.
Complaints and disputes
If case of a dispute, both the buyer and the supplier must use their best efforts to resolve it.
The buyer should speak to the supplier's customer service representative first. If they can't solve the matter together, the buyer should then contact NSW Procurement.
If the dispute cannot be resolved by mutual agreement of both parties in consultation with NSW Procurement, it will be referred for expert determination. This more formal process will need a higher level of detailed documentation, correspondence and records.