List of Suppliers
Website: Bunzl Outsourcing Services
The NSW Customer Service Team is available on 02 9737 2099 between 8 am to 5.30 pm weekdays.
Website: Complete Office Supplies
Site address: 25 Nyrang Street Lidcombe NSW 2141
Postal address: PO Box 7179 Silverwater BC NSW 2128
Placing an order
- Log on to cos.net.au . If you do not have access, please contact Caterina Johnson (contact details above).
- Use the Search Products box to find the products you wish to order.
- Click on the product to review the specs in more detail.
- Select quantity and add to cart.
- Follow the shopping cart check out process.
More detailed information can be found at https://www.cos.net.au/c/cos-support
Or please phone 1300 88 22 44 with any queries.
Payment of invoices
Customers can either pay online when they check out of the COSnet website or pay via invoice.
COS can establish accounts with various agreed invoicing solutions. Invoicing solutions may include consolidated monthly invoice, invoice with good etc. based on your requirements. Please contact Caterina Johnson (contact details stated above).
Catalogue products will be delivered free-into-store the next business day for metropolitan deliveries. Most metro deliveries will be delivered by a COS driver and the receiver will be asked to sign for the delivery.
A 2-day delivery period may apply to regional and rural areas for catalogue products.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Relations (contact details above).
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, COS will offer you a credit or refund provided that:
- you return the item within 14 days of purchase
- you include a copy of your original COS invoice when you return the item
- the item is in re-saleable condition.
All product return/warranty related queries will be managed by COS and the COS Customer Relations team. More information about our policy can be found on the COSnet website.
For assistance with any product, price, delivery, or invoicing, please contact COS Customer Relations:
Site address: 163 O'Riordan Street Mascot NSW 2020
Postal address: Private Bag 16, Alexandria NSW 1435
Prices are inclusive of delivery, distribution and commission of the product delivered to the desktop or to a particular location/s within the premises of the customer.
Winc has offered same prices for free-in-store (FIS) and free-to-desktop (FTD) deliveries.
Standard delivery of goods is FIS and FTD within 24 hours for metropolitan regions, and 48 hours for non-metropolitan regions.
Urgent orders will be delivered within 2-4 hours on the day of order placement to metropolitan locations. If a special courier is required to meet the specified deadline for urgent deliveries, any courier charges will be advised at the time of order.
Requests for urgent deliveries (same day to metropolitan locations) can be made by contacting the local Winc office, usually by telephone.
Winc FTD delivery includes delivery and distribution of a single order to multiple desktops or locations within the premises of the customer.
Bulk order value discount
|Order value threshold||Discount %|
Additional discounts available under PSA arrangement:
- Sustainable spend incentive - To support the NSW Government’s emphasis on sustainable supply and diversity, Winc will work with willing Agencies to reward purchases of our broad sustainable product ranges with environmentally-friendly, Indigenous and diversity values. Winc will offer up to 2% of eligible product spend back to customers, based on agreed programs to target spend growth in over 2,000 tendered sustainable products.
- PSA Rebates - Up to 2% rebate will be paid to each Agency or Cluster (as specified by the NSW Government website) based on execution of a PSA.
- Early Settlement Rebate - Early settlement rebates up to 1% are available to customers via a PSA.
Customer support and help desk
Winc offer eligible customers toll free calls to all Winc numbers within NSW including to our dedicated customer service help desk.
The Customer Service team can be contacted nationally on 13 26 44 between 8 am and 7 pm Monday to Friday.
Warranties, guarantees and servicing arrangements
All eligible customers are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. Customers are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
All Winc branded products carry a lifetime guarantee. If at any time eligible customers are not 100% satisfied with these own brand products, they may be returned.
Change of mind returns
The customer may return goods to Winc for change of mind and obtain a credit:
- except for food and beverage products, computer hardware, special order furniture, first aid, and other specially purchased products or products specifically tailored for the customer’s requirements, which may not be returned
- provided that for office supplies, software or furniture from the Furniture Fundamentals Range, the customer does so within 30 days of delivery and for technology, business machines, and print and promotional materials the customer does so within 14 days of delivery
- provided a return authorisation is obtained from Winc in advance of goods being returned
- provided the goods are in their original packaging, unopened, of a current make and model, and otherwise as new and in a saleable condition; and
- on the basis that risk in the goods remains with the customer until received by Winc.
Please note that for change of mind returns a restocking or return fee may be charged by Winc.
Defective goods and incorrect deliveries
Any goods, which are damaged or defective, delivered after their “use by” or “best before” date, or which are not otherwise in accordance with the customer’s order, may be returned to Winc within a reasonable time after delivery, at no cost to the customer.
The customer will have the benefit of any applicable manufacturers' warranties in respect of goods to the extent permissible and Winc will provide all reasonable assistance to facilitate a customer’s warranty claim. The benefits given by such warranties are in addition to other rights and remedies available to the customer under the Australian Consumer Law.
For all warranty claims, Winc will arrange for pick up and assessment of the goods at no cost to the customer. If a product is determined faulty through no fault of the customer, then Winc will facilitate repair or replacement of the product or offer a refund.
Customers must contact Customer Support and obtain a Return Advice number before sending goods back to Winc.
Packaging take-back program
Winc have a packaging take back program which allows customers to return packaging to Winc for recycling through Winc delivery drivers.
Collection of Winc branded boxes and Winc supplied packaging materials is available to eligible customers.
Through Cart Collect, our cartridge recycling partners, Winc collect, dispose of and recycle toner cartridges in an environmentally responsible manner. Eligible customers can place used cartridges into a specially marked box for Cart Collect to pick up.
Code of behaviour
The supplier must, in carrying out this agreement, comply with the codes, policies and guidelines and standards listed in the contract, which includes the Code of Behaviour for the Protection of Children and other Vulnerable People.
The supplier must ensure that all persons working on the site or sites under the contract; including but not limited to the supplier’s employees and managers, consultants and sub-contractors, understand and comply with the requirements shown below:
- All supplier employees must gain permission to enter the school or facility before commencing work and they may only enter approved areas. The supplier’s representative, or where a sub-contractor is working without the supervision of the supplier, the sub- contractor’s representative, must report their presence to the person in charge of the school or facility on arrival each day and record, in the site visit log, the details of all of the supplier’s or sub- contractor’s employees working at the site or sites that day.
- Supplier employees should avoid talking with, touching or interacting with any children or residents or other users of the school or facility, except where the work requires it, or in an emergency or safety situation.
- Supplier employees must only use approved toilets and other facilities, unless the person in charge of the school or facility gives written authority to use alternative arrangements.
- The work area must not be able to be used or accessed by children, or residents or other users of the school or facility while work is in progress. Clear signs and barricades (where appropriate) must be used to prevent any inadvertent or unauthorised access.
- Appropriate privacy must be maintained when working on toilets and similar facilities. Supplier Employees must ensure that toilets and similar facilities are not occupied or in use by children, residents or other users before entering to perform work, and that work does not continue when use of the facilities is required.
- Where practicable male employees should perform work on male facilities and female employees on female facilities.
- Supplier employees must wear clothing that is tidy and in good condition, including a shirt, shorts or trousers or skirts at all times.
- Supplier employees should report any concerns about children’s behaviour or child abuse to the person in charge of the school or facility.
- Supplier employees must wear or carry an identity card at all times when on the site or sites.