|Date:||8 Jan 2020 - 19 Jan 2021|
|Updated:||19 Jan 2021|
|Type:||Whole of government|
Range of products and services
- passenger vehicles
- commercial vehicles
- trucks and machinery.
Key contract features
Contract 603 provides for the disposal of motor vehicles, including trucks, in the Sydney metropolitan and regional areas of NSW.
The contract includes extremely competitive arrangements that have been negotiated with Pickles.
The contract now has a major secondary feature – transportation to auction, as well as between work sites even when not selling your car.
- Eliminates the need to obtain multiple quotes from local dealers
- Mandatory requirements like pink slips and other compliance requirements can be managed
- Probity rich process, allowing an independent provider to sell the vehicle on your behalf
- Pick up and delivery service to and from auction facility when it comes time to dispose of your vehicle and general transportation between work sites
- Savings on seller’s fees – negotiated fixed pricing
- Online ‘simulcasting’, an online form of bidding
How to manage complaints and disputes
If a complaint or dispute occurs, both the buyer and the supplier must first seek resolution at the agency level.
Buyers: check our complaint management guidelines online.
Suppliers: make your complaint to the agency customer service representative or procurement area agent. If you can't reach resolution, you can escalate your complaint internally to someone more senior in the agency, or directly to the agency head.
If the dispute cannot be resolved by mutual agreement of both parties, you can escalate the complaint to NSW Procurement.
Contact NSW Procurement via our details on this site if you need more advice.
Eligibility to use contract
Public bodies can purchase from NSW Government contracts under Clause 6 of the Public Works and Procurement Regulation 2019.