Range of products and services
- passenger vehicles
- commercial vehicles
- trucks and machinery.
Key contract features
Contract 603 provides for the disposal of motor vehicles, including trucks, in the Sydney metropolitan and regional areas of NSW.
The contract includes extremely competitive arrangements that have been negotiated with Pickles.
The contract now has a major secondary feature – transportation to auction, as well as between work sites even when not selling your car.
- Eliminates the need to obtain multiple quotes from local dealers
- Mandatory requirements like pink slips and other compliance requirements can be managed
- Probity rich process, allowing an independent provider to sell the vehicle on your behalf
- Pick up and delivery service to and from auction facility when it comes time to dispose of your vehicle and general transportation between work sites
- Savings on seller’s fees – negotiated fixed pricing
- Online ‘simulcasting’, an online form of bidding
Complaints and disputes
If case of a dispute, both the buyer and the supplier must use their best efforts to resolve it.
The buyer should speak to the supplier's customer service representative first. If they can't solve the matter together, the buyer should then contact NSW Procurement.
If the dispute cannot be resolved by mutual agreement of both parties in consultation with NSW Procurement, it will be referred for expert determination. This more formal process will need a higher level of detailed documentation, correspondence and records.
Eligibility to use contract
Public bodies can purchase from NSW Government contracts under Clause 6 of the Public Works and Procurement Regulation 2019.