Range of products and services
RecordPoint provides a record management software solution. This contract covers fit for purpose products subscription plan and services. The contract also covers the innovation commitment from the supplier.
Records365 delivers the ability to securely search, classify, store and destroy records. This includes physical and electronic records management from any connected on premises or cloud source system (including Office 365, Salesforce etc).
Buyers can manage sensitive data, improve collaboration, lower costs and achieve compliance with the State Records Act.
- competitive fixed annual price for the initial 3-year term for products and services
- fixed increment on annual renewal to provide certainty to the eligible buyer
- achievement of whole-of-government products and services plan for RecordPoint
- innovation commitment from RecordPoint throughout the term of the contract
- improved and standardised contractual terms and conditions based on ProcureIT v3.2
Eligibility to use contract
Public bodies can purchase from NSW Government contracts under Clause 6 of the Public Works and Procurement Regulation 2019.
How to register as an eligible buyer
To register as a new customer please complete the online registration form.
Once approved, you will be advised of your authorised buyer identification number and you are then eligible to use the NSW Government contracts. Please be aware this registration process may take approximately eight weeks.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems completing your application form or if you wish to check your registration status.