Test sample 4
A 30-minute, self-paced training module on the responsibilities of government employees to disclose contracts under the GIPA Act.
Who it is for
An online training module for NSW Government employees.
What is the GIPA Act?
The Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA Act) sets out a way for us to ensure people can access government information in NSW.
What you will learn
On completion, you should be able to:
- identify contracts you must disclose
- define the classes of contracts and the information to release
- determine disclosure time frames
- know where to publish information
- locate relevant legislation, regulations, policy and guidelines