Fostering a relationship so suppliers can excel while meeting obligations.
On this page
What you need to know
- Signing a contract isn’t the end of a process but the beginning of your relationship with a supplier.
- You should always start as you intend to proceed so you set the framework for a positive relationship.
- You should consider a supplier relationship management (SRM) approach to achieve the best procurement outcome.
- You also have many reporting and other obligations when it comes to the management phase of a procurement.
- Procurement also includes how you dispose of, or repurpose the goods you procure.
Supplier relationship management
Building deeper supplier relationships and driving better procurement outcomes.
You have several reporting obligations once a procurement contract is active.
You face many obligations after you sign a contract, even though you don’t have to report on each of them.
Managing the lifecycle of goods and assets
Part of the procurement process is managing goods over their entire lifecycle.
How to prevent and manage procurement-related complaints, including how to determine what kind of process to follow.