With access to 8 whole-of-government and 12 agency-specific suppliers, buyers can quickly buy more than 30,000 products. catalogues.buy.nsw:
- reduces time from order to payment by supporting credit card payment
- helps buyers find products quickly using simple and effective keyword search
- provides seamless click-to-buy transactions with supplier managed catalogues.
Each participating NSW Government agency has its own catalogues.buy.nsw gateway:
You have 2 purchasing options – PCard or on account. Contact us to discuss your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy with PCard
PCard agency buyers do not need pre-approval to purchase.
Approvals are managed through normal expense management processes.
Buy on account
After adding items to their shopping carts, buyers with 'on account' purchasing follow a pre-configured approval workflow.
The approval chains are defined by agency administrators.
Access supplier price guides
Within the catalogues.buy.nsw platform is the Supplier Price Guide (SPG). SPG allows eligible buyers to leverage negotiated pricing on whole-of-government contracts and supply arrangements.
The SPG portal does not support ‘click and buy’ – instead, you can download supplier price lists.
If you are an eligible buyer and would like to access SPG, please email email@example.com
New suppliers added regularly
We will be adding new suppliers to catalogues.buy.nsw regularly, making them available for quick and easy purchasing.
If your preferred supplier is not available in the storefront, they may not have been onboarded.
You can contact us for help and supplier onboarding at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical guides and videos
If you are looking for how to guides for catalogues.buy.nsw, we have some resources here.
The guides below outline:
- quick and advanced search functionality
- instructions for browsing through suppliers
- adding items to the shopping cart, and
- checking out.
Your agency's set up determines which guide is applicable to you. If you are unsure, please contact your agency administrator.
- On-Account purchasing guide PDF, 1037.96 KB - for agencies with 'on account' purchasing.
- PCard purchasing guide PDF, 686.81 KB - for agencies using credit card or PCard.
- Approval guide PDF, 708.31 KB - for agency approvers who can authorise buyer transactions in 'on-account' agencies (not applicable for agencies using credit card or PCard).
- Community administration guide PDF, 427.92 KB - for agency administrators.
Support requests should be directed to your community administrator.
If they are unavailable or unable to resolve the query, contact email@example.com