Who can buy through NSW Government arrangements
You don’t have to be a NSW Government agency to buy under the NSW Government contracts, panels and schemes.
You may be eligible if you’re:
- a private hospital
- a local council or authority
- a charity or community non-profit organisation
- a private school or college
- a university
- a public authority of the Commonwealth or another State or Territory
- a public authority in another jurisdiction carrying out activities in NSW
- a contractor to a public authority.
Read the full list of who’s eligible to apply in clause 6 of the Public Works and Procurement Regulation 2019.
Apply online now
If you’d like to become an eligible buyer, you can apply online.
We keep updated lists of all current buyers. You can use this to see if you're eligible and to get your NSWBuy number, which you'll need to use NSW Government procurement arrangements.