Interstate and overseas opportunities
As a successful NSW business, you may be able to supply your goods and services beyond the borders of NSW. These are the interstate procurement websites worth registering for.
|State or territory||Website|
Australian Capital Territory
|Northern Territory||Northern Territory Government Tenders Online|
|Queensland||Queensland Government Tenders|
|South Australia||South Australia Government Tenders and Contracts|
|Tasmania||Tasmanian Government Tenders|
|Victoria||Victorian Government Tenders System|
|Western Australia||Tenders Western Australia|
Australia has signed 11 free trade agreements with other nations and trading blocks.
Each agreement creates trading opportunities for all Australian businesses. Here are the agreements and the related procurement websites.
- ASEAN–Australia–New Zealand (AANZFTA)
- Australia–Chile (AClFTA)
- China–Australia (ChAFTA)
- Australia - New Zealand Closer Economic Relations Agreement
- Australia–United States (AUSFTA)
- Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
- Japan–Australia (JAEPA)
- Korea–Australia (KAFTA)
- Malaysia–Australia (MAFTA)
- Singapore–Australia (SAFTA)
- Thailand–Australia (TAFTA)